The following pages contain more information about this section.
There are lots of ways you can get involved in the 2013 Clothes Throw!
- Buy a ticket for the Clothes Throw 2013 Live Auction at the Racquet Club on Thursday 7th November. For more information or tickets contact Rachel on 0151 252 5364 or via email email@example.com
- Take part in the Clothes Throw 2013 eBay auction
- Use #AlderHeyStyle on Twitter – whether you’re bidding, coming to the live auction or holding your own event, we want to know!
- Hold a pop up shop at work or a local venue. Alder Hey Children’s Charity can help with stock for a minimum amount raised
- Hold a ‘dress up’ day at work and ask everyone to donate to take part by dressing up as their favourite celebrity or personality
- Sell Clothes Throw raffle tickets to colleagues and friends
- Hold a Clothes Throw fundraising ball with fashion themed auction prizes
- Donate a percentage of products sales for one month
- Take a table at the Clothes Throw Live Auction on Thursday 7th November – a great networking event!